Our work as a community legal centre is defined by the positive impact we have for the people who need it the most in our community. It’s important we share these stories to show the difference we make in people’s lives, and the affect our assistance had on them in ways that may go beyond just fixing a legal problem. How our approach, our understanding and empathy, and our collaborations with community organisations and our ability to find solutions makes us a unique and valued service.
Just click on the links below. Thanks for reading.
Annual Report 2021 – full stories
- Bushfire Lawyer helps John and Catrina with recovery grant win
- Working together keeps a home for border family doing it tough in pandemic
- Impact of border closure policy on our community through Judy’s eyes
- Family violence partnership support helps Chanda leave violent relationship behind
- Giving youth confidence to speak up, share ideas and help shape the future – Invisible Hurdles Project Stage II